Add additional space to your home that is both functional and increases the value of your home
Building Additions in Western New York
Highly Experienced Building Contractors
Deciding what to build is just the first step in planning a room addition in Buffalo. You or your contractor must submit a building-permit application, accompanied by a set of precise scale drawing of the additions. We will facilitate the architectural process from scratch or with your rough plans/drawings.
Sunroom Additions, Patio Enclosures,
& Covered Porches
We at Cortese Construction Service Corp. are unique in the sunroom addition building process because we are a design-build contractor that respects and pays attention to cost.
- We begin by coming to your home to do a use assessment and initial cost analysis. We do this free of charge, at no cost to you.
- We next prepare a C.A.D (Computer-Aided Design) drawing of your project that we submit to you with an itemized cost breakdown of your project so that you can see exactly what the job will look like and what each area will cost.
- Proceeding with the project next involves the services of an architect to redraw what we have designed. Generally we find that our design and budgets are kept in place even after the architects designs are completed.
- We next submit your plans to the appropriate town building department for permits, and lastly prepare a timeline for your job to help us stay on time and on task!
We streamline everything for you, its as easy as informing us of your budget and choosing what finishes you like- we pretty much do all the rest from there! Call us today for your FREE consultation!
Tips for Choosing the right Contractor:
- Examine permits on file at the building department for jobs similar in scope to yours. Call owners of the house for references and permission to inspect the jobs.
- Be wary of a contractor with customer complaints on file at the local Better Business Bureau or the consumer protection agency.
- Find out from the local building department or licensing bureau whether the contractor has a trade license, evidence of having passed a competency test. In some areas, a contractor must post a bond as insurance against bankruptcy or other default on work.
- Ask the contractor for proof of workmen’s compensation and liability insurance.
Cortese Construction Service Corp.- A BBB Accredited Business since 1/1/1970
BBB has determined that Cortese Construction Service Corp., Inc meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.